UofCanada Instructional Calendar Fall/Winter Semester and Summer Session 2019
- 3 Sunday Classes begin for returning students & orientation for new incoming students (no classes for incoming students).
- 4 Monday Classes begin for new incoming students.
- 10 Sunday DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION, FOR CHANGING COURSES OR SECTIONS, FOR CANCELLATION OF COURSES OR SECTIONS, FOR DISCONTINUING COURSES WITH FULL REFUND; ALL WINTER SEMESTER FEES DUE. (Note: Fees not paid in full by the payment deadline (during regular business hours) are subject to late fees).
- 10 Sunday Application processing begins for Fall Semester 2019.
- 28 Thursday DEADLINE FOR DISCONTINUING COURSES – 50% TUITION REFUND. NO COURSE DISCONTINUATONS OR REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
- 19 Friday Good Friday
- 21 Sunday Easter Sunday (H)
- 22 Monday Classes resume
- 25 Thursday Sinai Liberation Day (H) (NOTE: NO QUIZZES, TESTS, OR EXAMINATIONS OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE HELD AFTER THIS DATE WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE ASSOCIATE DEAN. IN-CLASS PRESENTATIONS AND PRACTICAL LABORATORY EXAMINATIONS SCHEDULED ON THE COURSE SYLLABUS ARE EXEMPT. PLEASE SEE ACADEMIC REGULATION 13.
- 28 Sunday Eastern Christmas (H)
- 29 Monday Spring Festival (H)
- 30 Tuesday Bridge Day (H)
- 1 Wednesday Labour Day (H)
- 2 Thursday Bridge Day (H)
- 5 Sunday Classes resume
- 7 Tuesday FINAL DAY OF CLASSES
- 8 Wednesday - 11 Saturday Preparation for final exams
- 12 Sunday - 23 Thursday Winter Semester Final Exams
- 28 Monday END OF THE WINTER SEMESTER. Course grades to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by noon on this date.
Summer Session June - July 2019
- 4 Tuesday – 6 Thursday Eid Al Fitr (H)*
- 9 Sunday Classes Begin
- 16 Sunday DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION, FOR CHANGING COURSES OR SECTIONS, FOR CANCELLATION OF COURSES OR SECTIONS, FOR DISCONTINUING COURSES WITH FULL REFUND; ALL SUMMER SESSION FEES DUE.
- 23 Sunday LAST DAY FOR DISCONTINUING COURSES – 50% TUITION REFUND.
NO COURSE DISCONTINUATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
- 30 Sunday Revolution Day (H)
- 1 Monday Canada Day (H)
- 2 Tuesday Classes resume
- 23 Tuesday Revolution Day (H)
- 24 Wednesday Classes resume
- 25 Thursday Final day of classes
- 26 Friday– 27 Saturday Preparation for final exams
- 28 Sunday – 30 Tuesday Summer session final exams
- 4 August End of summer session – Course grades to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by 12:00 pm
* Exact date will be confirmed by official notice
(H) Holiday (university closed)
N.B. Holidays that fall on either Fridays or Saturdays may have no substitutes