Once you have been accepted to the University, what documents will I need to complete my admission process?
- The completed application form (proof of acceptance)
- Receipt of the $ 50.00 (CAD) application fee (proof of payment)
- The birth certificate.
- A copy of your passport or Personal ID
- The Official high school transcripts for Grades 10, 11 and 12 from all high schools attended
- Official English proficiency proof (if available) otherwise you will be required to sit for an English proficiency Placement exam with a fee of $200 CAD
- A personal photo (x2)
- A portfolio listing and describing all student’s achievements, employment and summer activities
- A valid email address
- Medical Report and HIV test
- $ 2000.00 CAD Non-refundable Tuition Deposit (proof of payment). Learn more here.
- 2 Gond and 6 Gond for Egyptian male only
- Statement of Disclosure signed and dated by the student and the guardian